Monday, September 15, 2008

Golf

Lisa and I decided to go golfing today at Cascade. We haven't been for about a month or more. I was able to get off work a bit early to be able to fit in 18 holes of golf. Here is Lisa relaxing while we spent a lot of time waiting for the group in front of us on the front 9.

Here is me, excited to be back out on the golf course!

On the back 9 we did not have any one in front or behind us until about halfway through. We skipped over the short hole they were on and continued golfing.
The Mountain Course is a lot of fun but frustrating at the same time. This is on the 18th hole. We finished the back 9 in about an hour and 15 minutes, not too bad. I'm not sure when the next time we will go golfing will be, but I bet Lisa knows.

1 comment:

Schwendimans said...

Hey!! Nice shots! Guess what- Anni is going to learn to golf. Yup- she wants to do that more than gymnastics. So, we're signing her up for the parks and rec program. She's excited...