
On Friday, Lisa wanted to take a drive to Elk Grove and see the places where she grew up.

We stopped at In-N-Out for lunch.

While we were having lunch, we noticed Lisa's friend Brittany with her husband and now grown up son. Lisa had a chance to visit with her while we were both waiting for our food.

One of the stops was Lisa's high school. We also drove by her elementary and junior high schools. We also stopped at Lisa's house that she grew up in and also went to check out the new addition on the church building she attended.
2 comments:
Fun trip! By the way, I'm an idiot and said we were going to California for Thanksgiving and we are actually going there for Christmas. Duh!!! I am glad you had fun though! I can't wait to be there in 3 weeks!
Hey there, fellow Elk-Grov-ian! Found your blog on jenny's... fun stuff. Nice to know Elk Grove is still fun, I haven't been back there since 2001- my mom moved up the foothills... Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment