Monday, May 24, 2010

Tree Branches

With the heavy snow that fell this morning, the tree branches were overly weighted down and limbs began to break.
Good thing it missed the house!


Here is the pile of smaller branches that also broke off.

5 comments:

minerfam said...

Whoa! I can't believe this happened at the END of May!
Good luck with the clean up!
See you in a few days! :D

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Lynn heard the crack and saw them fall! I had just sent him outside to shake all our trees, but we still lost some branches as well. He said he heard tree branches falling all over the neighborhood. It was crazy crazy weather!

Scot and Jenny said...

Jeez! What a pain. I can't believe you guys are still getting snow!! Yuck!

We Joneses said...

snow?! seriously?! Thats crazy. Good thing that branch cleared the house!