Friday, May 1, 2009

My Wife Rocks!

If you haven't linked over to Lisa's cousin's blog named love actually, I suggest you do. It is updated frequently on ideas to keep romance alive. On Friday's is a day to reflect on your husband. Since I have a wife, I'll do that.

Lisa knows how to make me smile and she is the perfect match for me! She can show me up with just about any sport. However, we have been playing a bit of Pool and I finally feel I can give her a run for her money. Lisa is such a caring person. I love you! -Bryce

5 comments:

Cher said...

awww...sweet! I'm sure Lisa loved this. She is pretty dang good at sports..I'm jealous. I really wish I had a way of connecting the husband readers of my blog. Sorry it is so female directed all the time! But, you have adapted well! (I'm still working of my "No-Girls-Allowed-Club", though! Hope you guys are doing welL!

minerfam said...

My favorite post ever!

I would totally write about why I love Russ except the stinker doesn't even check our family blog! (I really do love him though!)

Anonymous said...

aww! Bryce! That's so sweet. It's nice to have husbands in the group! Your wife is a lucky girl!

Schwendimans said...

Nice!! I like this post!!

Unknown said...

Awww....it's nice to see that there are guys that do this too!! It's also good to see a woman that can kick her hubby's butt at sports lol!!