I've spent some time this week coming to terms with the fact that I (Lisa) am unemployed. As an added bonus to my sanity given recent events, I've been able to find the positive side of being laid off. So, what is it? Well, I now have time to do projects around the house that I've been wanting to do for some time. So, below are pictures of the process of redoing our upstairs bathroom. (Special thanks to DanaLee for helping with the painting-it went by so much faster with you :))
This is before starting the project. You can probably see why I wanted to redo it. :)

After removing parts of the vanity...
After painting the vanity and removing the floor (there was still adhesive on the wood, so I had to cover it with towels...)

New floor and mats in place, in addition to a new shower curtain to pull it all together...

Bryce did an amazing job helping (doing) the new light fixtures. Thanks Bryce!
And there you have it, our newly redone bathroom. I'm sure I'll have lots more project posts in the next couple weeks until a job comes along.
4 comments:
Nice! I LIKE it!!
I LOVE how it turned out!! What a great transformation!!
Thanks for the honorable mention :)
You are so welcome. I will be back in a few weeks, so get another project ready for me!
Love ya- DanaLee
Nice job!
Wow! I'm impressed! I didn't know you were so handy, Lisa! Do you watch much HGTV? Looks like you could have been on one of the programs! We have a few projects on our list . . . any plans for a trip to Oregon? Love you guys - Beccy
Post a Comment