Friday, January 2, 2009

Storage Room Organized

We decided it was time to tackle our storage room and to organize it.
We purchased some more black shelves and have space left over to begin a food storage.

The carpet was there when we moved in and it covers the cement. We have decided to leave it for now so our feet don't get cold when we go in there. One day we will replace it. Lisa has a good use of space and we hung up our dance pads on a hook. After it is all done we decided we have more room for more stuff...

5 comments:

Schwendimans said...

yay!! more storage room! good, we'll be bringing some of our stuff over soon. :)

Scot and Jenny said...

Awesome! I really wish we had a place for food storage! We will have to work on that!

Rosie said...

I think you guys are the first I know to decide they have more space AFTER Christmas!! Congratulations. I now have something to aspire to :D

Brandon and Rachel said...

yay! I'm we glad we can be blogging buddies!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Lisa- Hello!!! I don't know how you found my blog but I am so glad to see your blog. I was just thinking of you the other day- seriously!!!! How are you what are you up to. E-mail me steph_donny@hotmail.com