
Lisa made me a lovely display of atari games and older style paddles to hang in our hallway. She spent many hours in our guest room working on it. I felt like the kids in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang while their dad was making the car. I had no idea what she was doing and it seemed to take forever!

Lisa was surprised to received new golf clubs for Christmas. She is excited to test them out.

Chip and Wicket received some new chew toys and they were quite happy.
2 comments:
oh wow, that did turn out great! Way to go Lisa! And I love the analogy of Jeremy & Jemimah. I can just see it- Lisa working away so hard ande Bryce listening for any sound to know she's done. =)
Your dogs are sooo stinkin' cute! Bryce's present turned out great. Good job! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment