Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jazz vs Heat

I guess my team at work has season tickets to the Jazz game and we were given the tickets for Wednesday's game against Miami Heat. We left after work and then took trax to the arena. I haven't been to a Jazz game since I was on a Jr. Jazz team many years ago. We were on the front row of the upper bowl and didn't have any one in front of us. The Jazz came out strong in the beginning but then that was short lived and they were behind most of the game. It was fun to be there and it is different without any commentary like when you watch it on TV. It was like watching the game without the center channel. I liked it a lot better to be able to hear the squeaks of their shoes and the crowd's reactions without any bias commentators. Go Jazz!






No comments: