I took Kenobi to the pound today. They say cats have nine lives, but he sure outlived the lives I had the patience for. We posted him on KSL with no action and today was the set day to take action. He was a cat that we will hold on to memories of for a long time. Now we can move on to decorating the house with not having fear of coming home to a mess. He is up for adoption at the local animal shelter.UPDATE: Kenobi has been adopted. An hour later after I took him in, I got a phone call to pick up Kenobi and I told him he is at the animal shelter. He called me back and said he was going to pick him up there after calling there to confirm. Lisa will be much happier knowing he will be going to a nice home. (He is planning to have him declawed)
4 comments:
He's a cute kitty. It's hard when you have to give them up because you get so attached but you have to do what is best for you and your house!!
Oh, wild little Kenobi. I am so glad that he went straight to a home. That is such a relief.
I understand how hard it is to find a pet a new home, we still miss Fergus but don't miss the frustrations that came with him.
I am so happy he was adopted! I know what a relief it can be knowing your pet that you love but can't keep is going to a good home...
oh sadddd! funny cat. i'm not gonna lie though, I think I still have wounds from that animal! :)
Post a Comment