Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lisa is at it again...







Lisa had the idea to redo the floor in the corner room which once was the bedroom for the cat. Lisa tore out the old carpet and tack strips Friday night. On saturday she finished prepping the room and then laid the flooring down. She left the baseboards off because she wants to paint the room, which I bet she does this week. She did a great job and you may question why I didn't help, well I was at a TV job on Saturday and came home to her just about finishing up. (plus I didn't want to get in the way)

2 comments:

minerfam said...

Lisa is the handiest gal I know! I wish I were, I get ambitious to start a project, get to the hard part and then leave the rest to Russ. Not very nice of me :)
Can't wait to see you for Christmas!
-DanaLee

Scot and Jenny said...

Looks good! What are you finishing the floor with? It looks really nice. Good job!